Sunday, January 05, 2020

lunch diary New Year's holiday

Yuki's and my "usual" retirement life has started.
Well, I look back on our lunch (or feast) of our New Year's holiday with Haiku.




Monday, we had "SANO" ramen noodle.
Ramen noodle is one of our Japanese culture. There are various types of Ramen. "SANO" ramen is one of them. It is famous for as curly fresh noodle. ( I don't know whether it is right expression or not) n.
To tell the truth, it was not so bad, but, we thought it was a little bit expensive.
Anyway, we could go to a famous restaurant. It was a good experience.
New Year's ornaments: Cut some bamboo Bind them with straw



Tuesday, it was the New Year's Eve. No one came back to our home. So we went to see "the movie" ; Star Wars. Though no one came, my elder daughter spent with my mother in Tokyo. It made me very relieved.
New Year's Eve Old mom spend With her granddaughter



Wednesday, we had a calm and quiet new year.
I served our feast with special plates,  which were put away on the same day.
New Year dishes; Take care of special dishes For two of us



Thursday, we went to see our relatives. As usual my sister in-law, brought her homemade New Year dishes. They always made me amazed.
New Year dishes; Mom sits at the head Seeing all members



Friday, I made this lunch box and we went out to visit shrines and temples.
However at the first shrine I sprained my ankle.
Seven Good Luck Gods;  A calm weekday Happy golden life
Well, golden  life means retirement life. Does it make sense?

Additionally on Saturday I went to see a doctor.
I went out at 8:15 in the morning, and came back past 12.
I have a sprain fracture on my right foot.
Sprained my foot Drove away my bad luck; Lazy New Year's weekend

No comments: