Thursday, January 23, 2020

English Haiku 0123

I didn't know that Haiku in English is constantly updated in a Japanese News Paper.
Today's Haiku is
terminal stage
her lengthening shadow
in the park
 
What the word of terminal stage shows?
Does it mean the end of winter or some one is very sick?
If it means the end of winter, I change the word into a simple season word.
 
In the park
Her lengthening shadow
Wait spring
 
How do you interpret the original Haiku?


 
英語俳句 0123_e0147742_10453140.jpg
 
Today's seasonal word is "Orion".
These days I read such an article. What happens on Orion?
 
Waiting my child
Coming back by bus
Seeing up Orion
 
Today's drill is that;
1. What image do you have on the moon of this season.
My image is sadness and quietness.
2. What do you like to spend at night in this season?
I like to talk with someone. Well, now the person I can talk to is just Yuki.


Winter moon
Talking with two of us
recall our daughters

No comments: