Monday, January 20, 2020

lunch diary 0120

I have still sprained instep, so that I'm not so active.

Monday; on our Japanese calendar it was a holiday, but for two of us it was a usual day.
We were at home all day. Actually I was not in bad shape because of lack of physical exercise.(probably). If I had been alone at home I might have gone out to have lunch at a café for a change. But it was a holiday, and it was a little bit hard to go out with my current leg.
So we had my prepared cooked dishes and instant Miso soup for lunch, and we had rice and rice cake. Probably we had too much carbohydrate.

Coming-of-Age-Day; Having tea on rice simply An elderly couple



Tuesday, we went out for lunch. To tell the truth it was a hard morning.
We went out to book a clinic as soon as we got up. It was 6 o'clock. Then we went to the clinic again at 9:00. Then we went to a shrine to discard (or hand over ) our new year's ornaments. And we had lunch outside.

Dontoyaki is a fire festival usually held on January 15th marking the end of New year's celebrations.
We gather New Year's ornaments and burn them in a big  Sprits of the new year are supposed to go home with the smoke of smoke of this fire.

Donto-yaki: Usual days have started Finally with errands



Wednesday; it was the rest of yesterday's gratin. I cooked with a big head  of Chinese cabbage.
However I have still another head of one. They were presented. I really thank them. But we were tired of them.

Chinese cabbage; Having three times a day Enough already



Thursday I fried pork and bean sprouts. So I grilled fish for our dinner.
Finally I went to the gym and did a light exercise. In the afternoon a friend dropped by here so I had a good tea time.

Air out the futon: The wound heals little by little  Standing at kitchen



Friday; What difference were there between this one and yesterday's one? I fried beef with cabbage with Chinese paste.
In the morning a neighbor comes and had ten o'clock sweets time together.
Both of us "had to " cook for lunch for our each husband. So before noon, both of us said "well we have to go back to our kitchen" with a big laugh.

Chatting at IRORIBATA (sitting by a fireside) Forget our elderly husbands Waiting for lunch alone

No comments: