Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Weekend routine 0120



I have lots of turnips which were given, so I cooked kind of "borscht" without sour cream.
In my image, borscht is soup  with beetroots and turnips. I don't have beetroots, so I used borscht soup stock cube.  I also cooked soybeans. And I also baked sweet potato cakes.

20200119081047a1f.jpg

This is today's breakfast for us.




















I also did 10 things discarding.


One day, I happened to fined a sweater. I wondered if I would buy it or not.
So I "reviewed" my clothes and "reconsidered" which were really necessary.
( Does it make sense?)
And I decided to discard these 5 things. (well, I also discarded a pair of slippers and 3 books, so this weekend I could discard 10 things.)
To tell the truth, I put three of them into a pending box.
So when I go to the shop next time, and if the sweater is there I would buy it.

I often tell my mother "if you find clothes you feel good, without thinking please buy it on site".
The reasons is;
We don't know when we can go there next time.
And more important reason is that;
When she finds clothes or bags, she always say " I have similar one which is for outing, so I would use it as everyday stuff. This time I don't buy this new one".
Probably it makes sense. But these days the clothes she wants are more casual, easier to wear.
For example, she bought a button-down sweater. Compared with her sweaters, the quality was not good, but she wouldn't need to pull it over her head, wash it with washing machine and it was lighter than old ones.
So I suggested her "you put on your good sweater for special outing, don't need to discard it. And you should wear this new one as a everyday clothes, instead of the sweater you often wash by hands "
She agreed with me, and she discarded one thing.

No comments: