Monday, January 27, 2020

lunch diary 0127

A new week has started. This weekend it was very warm like early spring. But today it is very cold, and according to the weather report it is going to snow after this.
I'll look back on last week with my lunch.

Monday, I cooked Thai noodle. In Thailand it is cooked with vinegar, but I cooked it with Japanese Worcester sauce. In the morning I went to the gym by Yuki's car. In the afternoon, I studied and Yuki went out practicing golf at a golf range.
Calm winter; Spend the afternoon in different ways After lunch together

Tuesday I did volunteer reading at a library, and had lunch with my friend.
The members who could have lunch together were only two of us. So We went out to a little bit fancy restaurant, but all the tables were already taken. So We went back to the library, and had a casual 500 yen lunch there. Both of us are spending retirement life. So We said to each other " we are told not to go all out by ???" with laughing.
Wearing  a winter hat; Walk out to a restaurant On fixed holiday



Wednesday, it was very cold. Probably it was the coldest day ever. Even such a day, Yuki went to play golf. Unbelievable!
Raw winter's night; Have a sip of thick noodle, Without hesitation




Thursday, a guest came to our house than we expected.
So before he comes we rushed our lunch.
Winter rain; While worrying about the guest Grinding beans




Friday; it was the day for me to take a gastroscopy test. After the test I had brunch at a café.
Yuki took me to the hospital by car, and I walked back to my house.
Warm winter day; Attended my wife A job of house-husband

No comments: