Monday, April 08, 2019

At home

Since the new era name had been announced in Japanese, we heard many different English translations, like "order and harmony", "pursuing harmony", like that. Such words sound strong for Japanese people. So the foreign ministry announced "reiwas is beautiful harmony in English".

Well, anyway the new era name brought us a positive feeling.
Yuki and I cerebrated "reiwa" with a little bit good quality beef and wine, or we had a good reason to get something expensive.
Though the beef was a little bit expensive, it was easy to cook. Additionally cooking steak is Yuki's job.
Well, though it is my image, good dishes are always with dessert.
So we bought reasonable cake, which means it was not so expensive.
---- the sweet was not so bad, but it was not as good as "I" expected.
{D645EDC7-76CB-4E5E-93A4-3F2894BAAE6D}
I was not satisfied with the sweets.
So I decided to bake another sweet by myself the next day.
Now, strawberries are in season in this area.  We can buy good quality ones with reasonable price.


















 
We had some at tea time the next day, and the rest for breakfast the following day.
 

No comments: