Thursday, April 04, 2019

At a priavate studio "HONMARU"

It was the second time to visit this studio. The name is HONMARU, the name seems to come from the place which is built. It is near a ruin of Utsunomiya castle keep "honmal".
The studio is a private studio, and it opened this winter. The sub manager is my friend who  always perform with me at Karaku café.

This time she hold an small recitation event.

{221E563E-BD3C-4310-A2E7-999F561C7F3F}

Nowadays recitation is becoming popular. I sometimes hear  workshops of recitation.
I was interested in them though I won't study how to recite books eagerly.
So it sounds easily to join it.

After listening to my friend's recitation, the participants tried to read aloud each one paragraph in a book in turn.


{788EE4F9-23E0-491C-BEDA-3CB8A4AE0807}


Well, well, every one was very good at reading aloud (including me?)
I knew later that the participants were involved at drama activities.
I had known that, but this time I have confirmed that "there are many types of people".
So life might be strange and fun.
 

No comments: