Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Bass recorder

In a half year, our life will change. We have positive thoughts and a little bit negative thoughts about it.
Anyway, "we" start to buy something new our last summer bonus. We will invest them on our next life.
I wrote "we". Probably Yuki will buy fishing gadgets.
I bought  this bass recorder.

To tell the truth, for these two years I was looking for used one on the Net.
Coincidently, at the timing of this moment, I found this one.


 
My friend and I started to make a recorder group about 3 years ago.
First  we did duo with soprano, and alto. A lady joined, so now we do trio with soprano, alto, and tenner. (I have a tenner recorder.) So three of us want to do quartet with soprano, alto, tenner and bass.
However, we didn't have a bass recorder. Of course it seemed to be difficult to find a bass player.
But, a person who plays the alto recorder can play the bass recorder like me. And it might be not so difficult to find a alto player. So I decided to buy a bass recorder by myself.
 
Yuki showed an interest to it, because it was really cool. However--- for him it seemed to be difficult. Because he is not good at reading music.
 

No comments: