Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Laundry detergent

What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
Recently, I'm using soap(nowadays there are many types of soap)  instead of synthetic detergent.
Why? thinking of eco?  Partly yes.
Why? thinking of skin problem? Partly yes.
Why? thinking of odor? ---probably mainly yes.
Since I started to use something aroma oil, I have been sensitive to synthetic odor.
So first I started to use citric acid and a few drops of aroma oil as softener.
Then I learned that it didn't work with synthetic detergent. So I started to use a kind of soap.
However using regular laundry soap was troublesome. So now I use this type.


The bad points are that, we can't buy it at a usual store. I have to buy on the Internet. And it costs a little bit expensive.
 
Recently I knew this one.
It is not soap, it is not synthetic detergent. It is ---pure Mg.
It seemed to be developed in Japan.
 
 
I found this site. Do you know it in your country?
 
This laundry was introduced on a TV program as one of state-of-the- art technology.
As most optimism and positive people say, "human begins" always pursue better life with science  while solving problems.

No comments: