Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Coffee break at a cafe two days in a row

According to the Meteorological Agency yesterday cherry blossoms in Utsunomiya reached to full bloom. It took a little bit longer than usual to reach full bloom after they started to bloom because of the cold weather.

The day before yesterday, early morning, as soon as Yuki and I got up, we went to a mountain (or you might say just a hill) downtown and enjoyed cherry blossoms. We have enjoyed them "there" every spring since we came here. What I want to say is "I" can still climb it up.




After that we had breakfast at a café near the mountain park. We have kept this custom for more than 5 years.
We didn't have enough time there because Yuki had to go to work. However, it was enough.

 
 


Yesterday it was the day of KARAKU. It means I performed a 30-minute concert with Ms.U.
Near KARAKU, there were many beautiful cherry blossoms. So Karaku was  full of people.
Of course after the performance, we enjoyed coffee with sweets.
 
The owner is now around 70. He said (declared?) to us that he would keep the café open until he gets around 80. I said that I would follow him, though I'm wondering if I'll be able to play the piano when I get around 70 as good as now.

 

No comments: