Monday, April 15, 2019

Cherry blossoms in this year

We could enjoy seeing cherry blossoms  this year again, though they are still blooming in Utsunomiya.
 
This year they started blooming much earlier than usual, but it took longer to fully bloom because of the cold weather. It is said  that as if the cherry blossoms were blooming while kept in the fridge.
 
As I wrote before, we "climbed up" the small mountain ( or hill) in the town  to see cherry blossoms.
 
{399049D0-3013-4450-AA0D-92CB7E236CF2}
 
I could have another chance in Toky with my mother.
 
 
Last year my mother could walk much longer. I really understood, my mother could do less activities outside.. I'm very sad, but  on the other hand, I consider it a lesson for her to show me  how we are getting old  naturally . Thankfully she has no serious illness, and does not suffer from dementia, yet  (but sometimes it could be trouble.)
 
 
And this picture was taken yesterday.
Yesterday Yuki and I went to a shrine downtown.

I'll do volunteer reading at the library tomorrow. Around there cherry blossoms are still blooming. So I'll be able to enjoy cherry blossoms a little more this week, too.
 
 

No comments: