Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Walking 4000 steps

When I have some errands outside, I try to do walking instead of driving a car.
One weekday, I went to my friend's beauty salon to get a haircut.
So I walked there, and had a "long" chat with her.
Then I went t a bookstore to buy book store gift cards which were presented to my students who graduated this spring.
Then I was going to have a coffee at a coffee shop, but unfortunately or fortunately ( I didn't need to use extra money.)  the café corner was closed, so I just bought some herb tea.
Nowadays I blend peppermint to my special herb tea to make the taste mild.
My special herb tea is blended based by rooibos.
Well, well, instead of drinking coffee there I couldn't help buying sweets.


 
Then I dropped by a nearby supermarket and bought bread for our breakfast.
Well, on my pedometer the number of 4000 steps was showed.
 
Comparing the steps and the sweets, I wouldn't burn the same calories.
If I had walked more to the bank, I could have burnt enough calories.
However it was almost 1 o'clock in the afternoon. It took all morning to do errands.(So I didn't go to the gym.)
I had a good time.
 
 

No comments: