Friday, April 19, 2019

I was at home all the day yesterday.


Yesterday it was the day that our familiar gardener came to trim the trees in the garden. He comes basically once a year. Additionally he comes in summer to splay bug repellent and he also comes with sacks of wooden chips in winter.
According to our schedule, Yuki was going to maintain the garden by himself. However for "us" it was too difficult to do it. So after his retirement, we are going to ask the gardener to come once a year.
"After trimming:  The tallest thing in the yard  Yuki's nest"



On the day, the gardener went out to have lunch somewhere, probably he went to a ramen noodle shop. So I had my lunch with pre-cooked dishes of this week.


"At the noon of spring    having veggy lunch alone    with rest of home meals"





In the afternoon, a woman came with this homemade pudding. She was interested in a new curriculum of elementary school in 2020 so that I told her my information.

"At idyllic noon    Laugh, wit and wisdom    homemade pudding brings us  "

At night a lady came to take my lesson. One and a half months passed since she started taking my lessons.  These days she says " I have no topic to speak". So we wrote about ourselves using the way to mind-map.



"Spring sweet dumplings;  Worrying(wondering?)  is also fun   lead  to the next step"




No comments: