Friday, October 16, 2020

a little excitements 1016

1. 15%-discount coupon

I got a 15%-discount coupon. It is used for the fourth days straight in a row. But only one thing is applied. The coupon was issued by a nearby drugstore. It is a good walking exercise.

So the first day, we went there to buy an ointment for Yuki. The second day I went there to buy my face cream. The third day I went there to buy my face pack. And the forth day we went there to buy our Japanese herb medicine.

2. go to our familiar apple orchard

Apple season comes. So we went to visit our familiar apple orchard. I sent a box of apples to my mother, and we also bought some B-ranked apples and were presented many C-ranked apples.

The difference of three types is just outside. The taste is almost the same.

I shared B-ranked apples to my neighbors. 

And It is the baking time. I baked whole apples with butter and cinnamon. And I also baked sliced apples with bread crumbs and butter. 





3. What should I put on?
My performance at Karan has started. So I was thinking what to put on.
I usually wear a casual clothes, or everyday clothes. So I looked for something fancy clothes for the first time in 5 months. It was fun.
Well, around this time of the last year, we went to a hotel restaurant with my mothers. To be correct, We took each of them in turn. We told them our thanks to celebrate Yuki'r retirement. At that time, we wear street clothes, it means Yuki wore suits. I've never seen him in a suit since then.

2 comments:

Marta Mae said...

You inspired me showing a baked apples! Going to do something similar tomorrow as I have many apples that need to be used quickly!

Mieko said...

Marta, thanks for your comments. The most easiest way might be to bake a whole apple with butter, cinnamon, and so on. Last week I soaked dried raisins into rum. So I'm going to bake whole apples with them after take the cores out.