Monday, October 26, 2020

lunch diary 1026

 

Monday, I cooked fried rice with "boiled Daikon radish". The white blocks are Daikon. It was not so bad. Daikon is a seasonal word for winter, on the other hand, red pepper is a seasonal word for autumn.

Red pepper; the color shows up on  white rice





Tuesday, I stewed a whole of cabbage and ground meat with pressure cooker.
I also put rosemary, sage, bay leaf which I picked from the garden.

Autumn grasses, as soon as picking up, into stew pot



Wednesday, we ate the rest of yesterday. No problem.
It was a warm day.
Autumn clouds, their jacket wrap around, own school backpack




Thursday, it is GYOZA, it is famous as our local foods. I sent this photo a friend who lives in Gabon. When she was a college student, she studied at a college in this city. Now she is a mother of two daughters.

Winter preparation, elderly mother did it, keep her youth



Friday, I was not so good. So Yuki bought this delicatessen.
They are fried cutlets and shrimps. Fortunately I had an appetite. 
Cold autumn, the lunch for househusband, going to Deli

No comments: