Thursday, October 15, 2020

I'm not used to a new normal life yet

Finally, I've started one of my activities outside. Yesterday I played the piano at Karaku tea-room, and after that I walked with my partner, Ms.U. We could talk for less than one hour. Usually we would talk more than 2 hours after our performance. Oh, of course we were wearing a facemask.

A member of my laughter yoga club asked me when to restart the meeting. To tell the truth, it seems to be very difficult.

At first, our residential community hole doesn't open yet. It means that our residents don't accept any meetings. So I don't like to be told by someone  like "at H's house some members gathered and shouted in the daytime".

The second, the main exercise of laughter yoga is laughing aloud, energetically. So it sounds like shouting. And It is said speaking in a big voice must spread corona viruses more.  

The third, I'm really afraid of corona viruses than I thought. Here in Utsunomiya, these days, including today no one who got infected , has been reported. But every one seems to be afraid people who come to Tokyo area, or go there.

Nearby restaurant, one poster is put on the door "sorry, people who from Tokyo refrain from entering."

Actually we don't go to Tokyo for these months, but we don't know when we have to go there. Going to Tokyo is all right. However after we come home, we should stay home at least one week quietly. So I don't schedule any meetings to do something. Because it is not sure if the meetings will be held certainly. 

And I try to avoid to contact with people who come to Tokyo.

So a meeting has started. The main staff comes from Tokyo. However I don't attend to it yet.

Here and there, they have started to make plan for new year's vacation.

Yuki was going to attend one-night party at a inn. But he declined. because we don't know when we have to go to Tokyo.

We are really sensitive to this situation.

No comments: