Tuesday, October 27, 2020

pre-cooked dishes and discarding 10 things 1026

 

I made pickled cucumbers with soy sauce and vinegar, again.  I thought it was the last time to make it when I got lots of cucumbers last week. But this time I got lots of cucumbers again from my friend saying "it is the last harvest of this year".

I also got lots of potatoes. So I sent the potatoes to my daughter. The box was very big, because I'm so kind that I put potatoes, onions, apples, other preserved food and a bag of new rice. The stuff is almost for free, because most of them were gotten from my friends. But sending fee was --- expected than I thought. I was too generous.



I also discarded 10 things. One drawer looks more organized.
And I also clean the windows in my classroom. Now "we" have to start winter cleaning before a cold winter comes.


No comments: