Monday, October 12, 2020

walking diary 1012

 The first half of the week, I did walking exercise. But later in the week, I was not so good because of the typhoon. I suffered from "meteoropathy" with headache, and depressing.

I walked around my house and did 5078 steps. I walked in the evening, it was time for many students come home. So probably I was an obstacle for them. Here in Japan sidewalks are for pedestrians in the rule, but bicycles also run, and in commuting time to school, sidewalks are mainly for students with bicycles.

Bicycles, main characters on sidewalk , autumn evening



Orange osmanthuses are blooming. Some people loves this smell. On the other hand probably people in my generation might say "oh, it reminds us of toilet refresher.  Additionally, nowadays, the fragrance of lavender is common as refresher nowadays.

Sweet trees; they remind you , some place interesting

This day, I walked more than usual---over 8000 steps.

And another day I walked around my house -- and 5042 steps. I was going to more, but before I left home I got a phone call from my elder daughter, and  I talked longer than we expected.

Autumn evening, my daughter being over thirty, talking with bouncing sound


 

No comments: