Tuesday, October 20, 2020

pre-cooked dishes and discarding 10 things 1020

 

The white things are boiled Daikon radish. The other day, thankfully we got SANMA-fish. This year they are very expensive. So we were really happy to get them. The "traditional" or "easiest" way to eat them is to grill. BUT Yuki said "grated Daikon radish is necessary". So he bothered going out to buy one whole of Daikon. Of course we didn't use a whole of Daikon, so I boiled the rest of them.


I also managed to discard 10 things.

I have organized or reduced the gadgets, staff, and books in the classroom. On the day I opened a drawer and decided "anyway I discard 10 things".


I did it, but still now inside the drawer looks not so organized.

I also change the carpet into a winter carpet in the room.

No comments: