Friday, October 30, 2020

a little bit excitements 1030

 1, I found a place where I want to go last month. And we were going to go there in next month. It is a shrine in this prefecture.  When I talked with my elder daughter T, she was also interested in it. She searched it in detail, and she said that in front of the  shrine, there is a parking lot. and we have to "climb up " the stirs, according to the brochure, it takes 20 minutes.

Really?? I can walk without rest for 20 minutes, but I'm not confident or I can't "climb up the steps of the stirs for 20 minutes".

I'm really happy that T shows the interest to going together, but anyway I need more walking exercise.

2. It is a day of "KATAMI dsuki".

The other day we saw a JYUGOYA a kind of full moon. And it is said that we should see JYUSANNYA another a kind of full moon if we see JYUGOYA. The reason why I mention "a kind of full moon", is that both JYUGOYA and JYUSANYA are not a completely round moon. A full moon, or a completely round moon comes two days later of those. And the second full moon is called blue mooon.

Last time we didn't have Japanese sweets, so this time we will buy seasonal Japanese sweets.

And we did it. 






We could see the moon, and I asked Yuki to take photo with his "regular" camera.
While he was preparing his camera, clouds appeared. So he took this photo.
We can say "what a mysterious scenery".  (not too late)

No comments: