Friday, October 09, 2020

A little excitments 1009

 It is a cold Friday. Another typhoon is approaching. 

1. A new big road was opened to traffic.
Yuki wanted to drive through it, though I was not so interested. However it was a good excuse to go to a little far away Japanese sweet shop.

And we drove through. It was a new road, but everyone already used it, so it was crowded. (On the way home we used an old road , it was not crowded.) At the shop, we had a coffee time. Probably it was the first time in a year. We had a good time.

2. Hot sandwiches.
I cooked cutlets. and we left  some of them for our next day breakfast. Suddenly I recalled me. Yes, I have a hot sandwich maker. At night, I went to bed while I try to make hot sandwiches for our breakfast.



When our daughter were here, it was troublesome, because at the one time I only make hot sandwiches for two or just one. Now it is all right. At the one time, it cooked for two of us.




3. gardener.
Usually we have our familiar gardener trimmed tree once a year.
This spring we didn't do that because of corona viruses. Instead of them we trimmed more constantly than usual. And we were thinking to have him triimed tree this autumn. But we decided to ask him.
When we see the organized our small garden, we feel rich.
Of course we save money , but now we don't go on a small trip, and even go to Tokyo. So such a little luxury is all right. In another word, we didn't feel it was that we had to save. --- however we have to cut the budget for our foods a little.

No comments: