Tuesday, October 06, 2020

walking diary 1005

 This week I walked more.

This summer the weather was really strange. BUT it is said that red spider lilies bloom as usual without any climate effect.  I walked 5000 steps and a little more.
Red spider lilies; my old mother harks back , to her old mother

Near my house there is a great Japanese pepper tree. It has now fruits. In my garden, it has also a small Japanese pepper tree. And it has few fruits. I walked 6075 steps.
Fruits of Japanese pepper tree; the sun appears suddenly, hid from the light



This is AKEBI. I think they usually grow in the rural area, or are planted in the big farmers' garden. Well, I actually understood that we are living in the rural area. I walked 4950 steps.

The fruit of Akebi, reflects a rural life,  here we are.



Halloween month has come. However this year I have no plan. In our garden there are lots of SYUKAIDOU kind of Begonias. They get  in the way of the things Yuki trim the trees. --- It is a good excuse to escape from trimming the trees. I made a big detour around my house and walked 7000 steps.

Freewheelingly, Grow out branches, above autumn begonias

No comments: