Thursday, October 08, 2020

the longer we live, the more farlies we see

Thankfully, my mother and my mother in-law are fine, and probably enjoy their long life while complaining.

Now, they (probably) give up doing "syukatsu".  They say "it is better to leave thigs to chance than to plan every little thing."

"Syukatsu" means planning for their end of life, such as decluttering, discarding, organizing papers , and so on.

Whenever I open the news paper, the title "syukatsu" always catch my eyes. What things are necessary for Sukatsu? All news say "you start doing syukatsu as soon as you become 60.)

It sounds strange. Because we have more than 20 years or 30 years until we become the same age as my mother or my mother in-law.

According to the newspaper, 

organizing the back accounts, discarding things, reducing the garden, and so on. 
Well, we have lots of time, so we will be able to do those things constantly. But to tell the truth "troublesome". However making the most of everyday is very important, we know.

Oh, another thing I almost forgot. For men (in Japan) , learning to cook and organize the daily including how to take out garbage, clean the bathroom, wash, hold and put their clothes away, etc. are very important to live independent.

One year has passed since Yuki retired.

Now he can cook rice, it means he learned how to prepare rice, and use the rice cooker.


Well, let me introduce this exhibition.


No comments: