Monday, October 05, 2020

lunch diary 1005

 

Monday, I grilled fish, simply. Oh it is wrong. I told Yuki how to grill the fish in the easiest way. So "he" grilled fish.  Here in Japan, in the most Japanese kitchen fish-grill is installed. But it is a little bit troublesome to clean it after using it. So nowadays grill sheet is very popular. Put the sheet on the pan, put fish and add some "Japanese sake". Put the rid on it and heat the pan. Oil isn't needed, so wasing the pan is very easy.

Grilling fish, a new househusband tries, in autumn.




Tuesday, I fried pork and ginger. It looks a lots. But all pieces are think. So we ate up at once.
Fri pork, smell crunchy, autumn ginger


Wednesday, I cooked Korean fried rice. Can you see Miso soup? Yuki likes Miso soup. Or he needs soup when he eats rice. But I don't need one. So he always stock his own instant soup. And it is one of his hobbies to search and buy his favorite ones.

A calm autumn day, feel like walking with my mother, on the phone
Fri pork, smell crunchy, autumn ginge水曜、ビビンバの素で、焼き飯。お味噌はインスタント。



Thursday, I used frozen mushed potato I made.
Unfortunately on the day I was not feeling good.  So I did house chores in the morning, but the rest of the day I was sleeping in the bed after taking some medicine.

On the harvest day, tidy up and take out, with cleaning


Friday, this year it seems to be difficult to eat seasonal fish "sanma" Pacific saury. Instead of them, we eat sardines.
Disappear a seasonal thing, have no regrets, having sardines

No comments: