Monday, October 19, 2020

lunch diary 1019

 

Monday I was not so good, but anyway I did house chores. The worse was that the PC suddenly didn't work. So during the morning I was "fighting" with my PC. And thankfully my PC started again.

Meteoropathy, Typhoon has gone, walking exercise again.



Tuesday, it got warm suddenly. Compared the last day, it was completely in a different season. Anyway it was the day of KARAKU. I did good performance. 

Nice autumn day, made me satisfied today, tomorrow is tomorrow




Wednesday, I bought delicatessen of fried chicken, but I made pumpkin soup after boiling sliced pumpkin and onion.

It was 6 degree Celsius lower than yesterday. I applied the pasting-on heat pat on my back.

Cold autumn, prewarm the oven, what I bake?



Thursday, it is cold like normal autumn. I bought an apple core at 100 yen shop. Last time I made baked whole apples, the outsides were not good. It was really easy to pull out the core with the "gadget".

Cold autumn, what I dress in layers, pile of clothes

Friday, hot UDON noodle with meat.

In the morning I went to see a dentist. The first step of a denture has finally started.

fixing my tooth, the first step has started, autumn sun comes


No comments: